先看 里贾纳经济复苏补助金 总则 ，再看细则比较好
Preparing Your Application
Applications can be submitted online every Monday beginning at 9 a.m. Each intake period will be open for 24 hours or until we receive 40 applications, whichever occurs first.
Only one application per business will be accepted. If duplicate applications are identified, only the first one submitted will be reviewed.
Be sure to prepare in advance. You can view the questions you will need to answer ahead of time. *Please note this document is not an application form, but a tool to help you prepare. Once an application is started, it cannot be changed or edited.
Before you begin to fill out this application form:
- Ensure you have reviewed all the information thoroughly.
- All questions must be answered completely in order to administer the grant. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Eligible costs include goods or services purchased for the use identified in your application. Costs incurred after May 19, 2020 and prior to applying to the grogram are also permitted for retroactive funding. Ineligible costs include rent, lease, or mortgage payments, wages and/or payroll, membership fees, professional association fees and debt servicing costs.
- Requested grant amounts are not guaranteed and amounts less than requested may be allocated at the discretion of the City.
- Approval of an application does not constitute an agreement by the City that any financial support will be disbursed.
- All decisions made by the City regarding whether to approve or reject an application are final and cannot be appealed.
- Applications that have met the application requirements but have not been ranked high enough by the adjudication committee during an intake period may be rolled over for consideration in the subsequent intake periods.
Information you will need for your application:
- Applicant name, mailing address, and contact information
- Legal Name of Business (payment to be issued to)
- Operating name of business, business address, and website
- Information about your business: Who does your business serve? What industry does it belong to?
- Business demographic information
- If you lease your space, your property owner’s contact information (name, phone number and email).
- Proof that your business has experienced a financial hardship or decline in revenue due to COVID-19 since March 2020.
- Information about how the funding will be used and why it’s important to your business (maximum 2,000 characters).
- Outline how your project aligns with each of the program’s core criteria. (up to 500 characters each) This will be used to evaluate applications (For more detail on each core criteria, see Evaluation section below).
- Financial Sustainability
- COVID-19 Impact
- Partner Leverage
- Economic Diversification
- Business Transformation
- Tangible Placemaking Benefits
- Environment Alignment
- Community Impact
- How much money do you anticipate spending on the project you described in the previous question, in total, including grant funding (if awarded)?
- A signed declaration in digital form will be required if you are accepted for a grant.