先看 里贾纳经济复苏补助金 总则 ，再看细则比较好
1 .买保险教育基金 找Henry 微信Q17551316 电话 3062090239
2. 买房卖房 找资深地产经纪 孙静 微信号lolsjing 电话3063518010
3.买经济实用小家电 找德亚国际电器公司 王坤伦 微信号w13809779021电话6395600666
4.买房贷款找 Angela 电话639-5903368 微信号nienieleo521
5.二手车买卖租赁找 Tony 电话306-9996662 微信号tonyjiang80
6. 纯手工韩式蛋糕面包 找rose 甜心烘焙 微信 rose8529
7.找中医博士看中医、扎针灸的找徐大夫 微信号18810380968. 电话6399978877
Regina Economic Recovery Grant
Applications are currently closed. The next intake will open Monday, September 14 at 9 a.m.
- Businesses may only receive grant funding once from the Regina Economic Recovery Grant program. You may not reapply for any additional funding in Phase I or II once you have been awarded funding.
- You must match the funds being requested. (For example, if you are requesting a $1,000 grant, your total budget must be at least $2,000 and you must be able to cover half of the total budget.)
- Grant funds can only be used for the purpose outlined in the grant application.
- You are required to submit receipts and invoices to the City of Regina within 90 days of the payment being issued.
- The City may change or clarify the grant criteria at any time to be responsive to the needs of businesses. Updated information will always be found on Regina.ca.
- We understand that timely access to funds is important. We will do our best to process the successful applications within one week of receiving payment instruction and the signed declaration. From the time you submit your application it is esstimated you will receive payment (if successful) within two to three weeks.
- Funding to successful applicants will be issued by electronic funds transfer (EFT) once the completed EFT form has been recieved.
- Funding decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
- The City reserves the right to audit applications and projects that receive funding. Additional information may be requested to verify the funding was used for the intended purpose outlined in the application.
- Applications that best meet the intent of the program and the core criteria will be funded. Due to budget constraints, not every application that meets the eligibility criteria will receive a grant. Please see the Evaluation section for more details.
View the Regina Economic Recovery Grant PolicyOpens in new window.Less Information –Eligibility
View the eligibility requirements to apply for the Regina Economic Recovery Grant.
- Businesses must be located within Regina City limits and operate within a non-residential property since February 2020.
- Businesses must have experienced a decline in net revenues or financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
- Businesses/organizations must not be in tax arrears or owing fees or fines to the City of Regina. If leasing space, the business/organization must be in good standing with their landlord. ‘Good standing’ means either that lease payments are up to date or the lessee has a formal agreement with their landlord to address overdue lease payments.
- Only business owners or an appropriate designated authority can apply.