Tax Payment Deadline September 30
The City of Regina reminds residents that the extended deadline to pay 2020 property taxes is September 30.
Property owners have a variety of convenient ways to pay their taxes. These include:
- Online or in person through a financial institution
- At City Hall; in person Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or by leaving a cheque in the 24-hour payment drop box located outside the front entrance
- By mail to:
Queen Elizabeth II Court, 2476 Victoria Avenue, Regina, SK Canada S4P 3C8
- By monthly payments through the Tax Installments Payment Plan Service (TIPPS)
- Sign up online at eproperty
- At the drive-thru kiosk on McIntyre Street beside City Hall
- Open September 28-30 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cheque payment only.
Any outstanding property accounts as of October 1, 2020 will be subject to overdue penalties.
View your property tax information anytime at Regina.ca/eproperty. You can also opt for paperless ebill notices, update your contact information, and enroll in the TIPPS programs to pay your taxes in monthly installments.